This week I released a book of short stories, Odious Seed and Other Stories on Amazon, which you can find here. Here are 5 reasons why you should get odious with my short story collection, Odious Seed and other stories.
- These are stories to keep you up late. These are the kind of stories that will have you up past midnight. You will be so absorbed that you won’t notice the time pass.
- It’s the only place where you can read about two nuclear scientists falling in love, an invasion of ladybugs, and a seed that grows in a man’s body all in one book. Come on, how many books have stories like that? Just this one.
- It’s a chance to read a new author. You have everything to gain by branching out and reading work by a new author, work that will stimulate and engage you.
- The stories are better when shared with others. These stories inspire readers to share them with like-minded readers. Chances are there is someone you know who will take pleasure in them.
- You will find meaningful connection. As a storyteller I aim to give my readers connection and a reading experience that relates to their lives. I put my best stories in this book, and I think you’ll be happy you picked it up.
Download my book today, and come back and share your thoughts. I’ll file this post on it’s own page titled “Get Odious.” I’d love to hear your comments.